It took me about five years to realise that this circle would never have an ending. If I was ever able to reach the end of one game (which in the current games is highly unlikely), there was already the next game being produced.
Now I hear you saying: "Well, if you already understood that, why didn't you just stop gaming?"
Well, it's not all that simple. Gaming made me feel like I was someone important, like I really achieved something. I never felt that sense of pleasure anywhere else (up to that point). It's just like after drinking some beer you feel like you can do anything! And I was addicted to this feeling. I needed it, every day. I needed the games to tell me that I am not a loser, that I am loved! All of which I couldn't find in my real life.
No comments:
Post a Comment