5/19/2014

The games I played

As a longtime gamer I have been into a lot of popular games, so here's a list (chronological):


  • Command and Conquer
  • Sport games (FIFA, NHL, ...)
  • Age of Empires
  • Empire Earth
  • Warcraft 3 (Top 200 EU ladder)
  • Counter Strike (playing ESL)
  • Diablo 2
  • World of Warcraft (classic - MoP), several max level characters, some server firsts, rank 14 PvP etc.
  • Several Call of Duty games
  • Starcraft 2
  • Minecraft
  • The Elder Scrolls III - V
  • Diablo 3
  • Guild Wars 2
  • League of Legends
This list is by far not completed, but I guess these were the games that consumed most of my time. I am not proud of this list, it's just to show that I have some kind of justification to write about this topic. 
If you have never heard of any of these games, be glad. If you know a lot of these, you probably know what I will be talking about in the next days.

No comments:

Post a Comment